Procos S.A., with registered address at 56th klm. Of Old National Road Athens-Chalkis, with G.E.MI. Registration number 013390917000 (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Notice together with our Cookie Statement and any other documents referred to in these documents, describes what information we collect from clients, prospective clients, suppliers, associates, visitors to www.procosparty.com, and any other individuals who contact us (collectively each referred to as (“user”, “you”, “your”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting our website or otherwise interacting with us, you acknowledge the processing activities undertaken by us which are described in this Privacy Notice, our terms and any other related documents. Please note that any websites that may be linked to our websites are subject to their own privacy notice.
Personal Data we collect from you and why
Information you voluntarily provide to us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms, subscribing to newsletters and brochures, making applications in respect of job postings, uploading information on our website, putting in an "enquiry" about one of our products, using our enquiry form or by communicating with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise. This information may include your name, email address, billing address, phone number, the content of any email you send to us and any other similar information.
You are under no obligation to provide this information, but without it, we may not be able to provide you with some of our content, products or information you may request, or we may not be able to satisfy your specific request or query. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information collected during your contractual relationship or cooperation with us: Throughout your contractual relationship or cooperation with us, we may collect the following data about you:
- Email, phone or other contact details
- Academic information
- Working experience
- Identification documents, VAT no., and other information related to the fulfillment of our tax and administrative obligations.
- Bank account numbers
- Details regarding your contractual relationship or cooperation with us and your relevant fees.
- where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you.
- where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. Such legitimate interests include processing which enable us to improve our products, to identify and prevent fraud, to enhance the security of our network and information systems, to run promotional campaigns and advertising and determine their effectiveness, to provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you.
- where we have your consent to do so.
In addition, we may retain the content of any document (including letters, electronic documents such as e-mails and other similar forms of communication) that you send to us before, during or following the expiration of our contractual agreement or cooperation. Some of the above information is necessary for us in order to fulfill our contractual obligations. Other is necessary in order for us to ensure a smooth cooperation. Depending on the nature of the personal information and the legal basis for their process, in the case that data is not provided, we may not be in a position to fulfill our contractual obligations or cooperation and in some cases, the continuance of the contractual relationship may not be feasible.
Information we automatically collect about you: When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content on our Website is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the heading “Cookies and similar tracking technology” below.
Information about you obtained from third party sources: These third party sources may include credit reference agencies and other third parties, including public information registries.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above depends on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only:
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us”.
Cookies and similar tracking technology
How does Procos S.A. keep my personal information secure?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
Who does Procos S.A. share my personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
• to our third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information;
• to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
• to a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
• to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information with any entities in ways different from what is disclosed in this Privacy Notice.
International data transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country.
Specifically, our Website servers are located in different countries worldwide and our third party service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in any of these countries.
However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us”.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us”.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us”.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us to email@example.com. The data controller of your personal information is Procos S.A.